Twelve on Tumblr Tuesday

12/20/2011

I love Tumblr.
It is a fun place to just post a ton of photos that you adore.
Who could not like it?
;)

So, I am going to start posting my favorite photos from my Tumblr account every Tuesday.
Hope you all enjoy!

1. girl holding a tree.


2. Home Alone **classic**


 3. everything happens for a reason.


4. i would like to follow those balloons...


5. miss emma stone looking oh-so-lovely!




6. oh mickey, you always had my heart. <3



 7. introducing: a new iPhone 4(eating). ;)


8. dakota + elle fanning. 



9. do NOT forget this ... ok?!


10. michelle as marilyn. 


11. silhouettes for bedroom decor.



12. so many of us do. ;)




these were my must have twelve from the past week.
did you have any favorites?

happy tuesday.
colie




No comments:

Post a Comment