summer + fall

12/28/2011


Just a few of my highlights in 2011:


jordan helping jayson open gifts for his 5th birthday! 


i love old movie theaters. 


i was so grateful when there were only a few days of summer left! 


it was a beatles kinda day. ;)


aunt libby & sweet baby chase!! 


oh, frank. i still love your voice!


right after jordan's wedding! so much fun & love that day. 


kathryn & i on thanksgiving!


alex laughing. aww, i love my nephew!


out checking the mail. ;)


i LOVE these lovely ladies!


another rainy day. <3


libby reading @ our favorite bookstore. :)


 i love this girl more than words could describe...


 my adorable nephew seeing his baby brother for the first time! :D


sisters. 


red toes & zebra flip flops. life is good. 


adele eat your heart out, sister. ;)
ps. this was right before jordan's wedding & i was kind of crushing on my own hair.
this never happens.
i know ... sad, but true!


awww!! i freakin' LOVE this photo. 
my baby brother holding his son!
*tear*


I realized that I did not have many winter photos ... probably because it hasn't really felt like it yet. 
I will have more photos in the coming months, though! 
All with warm sweaters, gloves, boots, and of course.... SCARVES!! ;)


much love, colie








No comments:

Post a Comment