Out and about on a windy day...

12/27/2011

 isn't this the cutest darn bookstore?? :)


brittany & i ... known each other since we were 5! 


This afternoon was pritty great!
An old friend from elementary school asked if I wanted to hang out for a bit and catch up.
It is so strange to have known someone your whole life, but rarely see them.
I mean if I actually sat down to think about it, we have known each other for almost 20 years!
Which is super strange consider we are only in our mid-twenties.
Geez.

Anyhoo, Brittany is such a lovely lady.
She is funny and so easy to be around!
Plus, she has the sweetest little family made up of her, her husband, their son, AND one more on the way!
Yup! She is preggers!
I just found out today & was beyond excited for her!! :)

We got to hang out at a local bookstore in our little downtown area.
It is a cool place to hang out!
Quiet, comfortable, and full of books.
Plus, it has one of those old spiral staircases that you can go up. I always feel like a little kid when I get to climb that thing. ;)

We both bought some books for super cheap! -- Awesome, I know. :)
Then we grabbed some coffee to warm us up for the awfully windy weather today.
Afterwards, we sat down in the back of the bookstore to catch up on the past THREE years!!

It was a blast!
We were laughing so hard. :)
It was nice to have someone to chat with about all of the ups and downs of life.
It was also great hearing how other people from the "good ole days" were doing.

I can't believe how time flies by so fast!
So much happens in so short of time ...
& it reminds me to be grateful for even the small moments I get to share with friends.
:)

I hope you had a wonderful Tuesday!
much love, colie.

No comments:

Post a Comment