I'm alive, I'm alive!

1/28/2012


dinner date.

Goodness, me.
I have felt like I have be absent from the blogging world a lot this past week.
This probably has to do with the fact that I have. :/
I completely missed my 'Tuesdays with Colie' post this past Tuesday.
So, it looks like this coming Tuesday you'll get a double post. :)
Which will be fun, but more typing for me. ;)
(& I don't even want to talk about how I have neglected my tumblr. poor thing.)


Anyhoo, I just wanted to update you all on what has been happening lately.

1. I have had the craziest work schedule. This is legit, considering I had two days off and then had an eight day work schedule afterwards.  :/ (I still have 3 more days after today) I'm obviously looking forward for next Wed/Thurs so that I can sleep in and relax a bit.

2. I got sick ... AGAIN!! geez. You know the saying, "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired?" -- UMM... yea, well I am completely on board with that. I mean, I couldn't even drink coffee, folks!! & I LOVE coffee. :( **side note: coffee is the numbero UNO worst thing to drink with a sore throat. sad day, indeed. -- wonderful news, though. i finally got to drink a cup yesterday morning!! it was glorious. ;)


3. Nathan & I became official about 2 weeks ago, and he has been the biggest blessing in my life. :) & in between work and being sick ... I had some time to squeeze him into my crazy schedule. Which was nice, but meant we were both exhausted. I don't like that our work schedules are completely opposite of the other. :/ BUT! we do have next weekend off so that is going to be wonderful.
(ps. there will be photos of us together SOON!! ... I promise! :)


4. I am getting excited for one of my best friends, Jordan, having a birthday this coming Sunday! :) She will be the big 2-5! Which means she is closer to the big 3-0 than me. ;) **only by 3 months, though. ha.


I hope you have all been doing well!
I am looking forward to sharing more on this blog in the upcoming months. :)

I wanted to leave you with a photo from a recent trip that Nathan & I took while antique shopping. It was at a local shop, which was so sweet and got me quite giddy and excited. (the little things makes me happy. thrifting and antiquing are two of them!) Anyhoo, I came across this birthday card and couldn't help snapping a photo of it. I laughed so hard!! -- Now, I wish I had bought it for Jordan. ;)




Enjoy the weekend.
Stay warm.

much love, colie!

No comments:

Post a Comment