It's true. Laughter is the best medicine.

2/01/2012



This photo had to be shared for many reasons, but I'll keep it short with just three. ;)

1. I love Emma Stone! She is absolutely hilarious, yet endearingly sweet.
2. Gilda Radner was one of the best actors on SNL. Period, folks.
3. Can we talk about Roseanne Roseannadanna?! :)
I have a such a great fondness of this character. I have naturally curly hair and growing up I would wake up and my hair would just be an absolute frizz-ball, disaster! (& it honestly still is most days) Without fail, my parents would look at me and say, "Good morning, Roseanne Roseannadanna!!"

I would stare at them dumbfounded because I kept thinking they were referring to me as Roseanne from the sitcom. I hated that! After a few years, it finally dawned on me who they were talking about. I have to say that though I was slightly confused at first, I don't mind knowing NOW that I was referred to as one of the best characters on SNL!! **I probably wasn't any where near as funny as her, but no one has to know that part. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment