Photo Challenge V.2

2/02/2012


Hello, hello!!
Remember these photos I posted a couple weeks back?
Well, now I am going to finish up the last few photos I had from January's Photo a Day Challenge.
Yippy! :)
I definitely enjoy taking random photos, but it was a challenge to get one for every single day this month.
Plus, I was a day or two late on some of them so I would wind up posting like three in one day! ha.
It was so much fun, though!
February has already arrived, and a new challenge is already going on.
My goal is to post one every day, on time, without missing a day! *fingers crossed*
I look forward to sharing them all with you soon!
For now, please enjoy the last few from January! :)
(ps. I'm certain I am even more in love with instagram. yikes!!)






This second half starts with Day 16 and goes through Day 31.

 Day 16. Morning.
 Sandwich, blogging, and coffee. :)
(coffee NOT pictured, but you better believe that I had some, folks!)

Day 17. Water.
My LIFE!!

 Day 18. Something you bought.
ANOTHER book! :D 

Day 19. Sweet.
Jiminy Cricket just hangs out in my room. ;)

 Day 20. Someone you love.
One of my best friends, Kim! 
I honestly don't know what I would do w/o her!
(can't wait to see you, kimmie - love you!)

 Day 21. Reflection.
Nathan left me a sweet note on my car one day.
I spent the weekend looking over it while he was at drill.
I'm blessed. :)

 Day 22. Shoes.
Nathan's ARMY boots.

Day 23. Something old.
Antique shopping!!

 Day 24. Guilty Pleasure. 
This was suppose to be a photo of the cast of 'Jersey Shore'.
I decided to spare you all. ;)
I went with the new cheesy bread from Domino's instead. 

 Day 25. Something I made. 
PB&J. *delicious*

 Day 26. Color.
My favorite turquoise scarf & yummy coffee!

Day 27. Lunch.
I ate my lunch before I could take a photo of it.
So, I snapped one of my pecan coffee that I ate afterwards. ;)

 Day 28. Light.
.:[let it shine, no matter how small]:.

Day 29. Inside my fridge.
Technically, this is Nathan & Ben's fridge. 
Sad, huh?! ;)

 Day 30. Nature.
The view from Nathan's porch.

Day 31.
 Me, again.

I had a blast doing this challenge!
I am sure February will be just as fun.  
If this something you would like to do, then please start this month. :)
You can do it on instagram, your blog, facebook, twitter, tumblr ... anything, really! 
I would love to follow along with all your lovely photos. 

Happy Groundhog Day!!
(The weather has been fickle this year, so who knows what will happen.)

much love, colie. 












No comments:

Post a Comment