Tumblr Thursday

2/09/2012

Goodness, it has been a bit since I last posted any photos from Tumblr.
For a while there ... probably a couple of weeks ... I just neglected my Tumblr all together! :/
But alas, I'm back into the swing of things.
Enjoy!

**all photos reblogged from my tumblr.
if any photo belongs to you, please let me know!
(credit will be given. thanks.)



b-r-o-a-d-w-a-y:





imagineering-the-dream:

Walt’s Kids by x-ray delta one


The Mouseketeers with Walt Disney c. 1956.

housingworksbookstore:

Attention tattoolit!
docsorrow:

hey did you guys know that i got a Dear Sugar tattoo on friday? from #41, Like An Iron Bell:
“Do you realize that your refusal to utter the word love to your lover has created a force field all its own? Withholding distorts reality. It makes the people who do the withholding ugly and small-hearted. It makes the people from whom things are withheld crazy and desperate and incapable of knowing what they actually feel.
So release yourself from that. Don’t be strategic or coy. Strategic and coy are for jackasses. Be brave. Be authentic. Practice saying the word love to the people you love so when it matters the most to say it, you will.
We’re all going to die, Johnny. Hit the iron bell like it’s dinnertime.”


this guy.
this one was my first crush.
:)

fuckyeahtattoos:

This line comes from a poem written by Denis McMahon. He encouraged me to pursue writing & for that I am forever grateful. But most importantly his poems inspire me and leave me feeling like I am floating. This one in particular captured an attitude to life that I so strongly identify with.
“my sugargirl angeldances on the beach in winterhiking her skirtat the air she whisperstake me you beautiful paddlepopbefore the moon melts” 
Wearing this line on my arm helps me to find that feeling each time I look at it. It reminds me to be free, excited & romantic. It also reminds me that we have only one life & will spend a long time dead; it reminds me that life is now.
The lettering is from my typewriter. I typed it out & then enlarged it. My typewriter was a gift from a dear friend of mine who also inspires me continually. And I use this typewriter always when I am writing, or when I am creating copies of my favourite poems or quotes. Some of my fondest moments of inspiration are associated with that typewriter. It was my best friend who suggested that I use that font so it also makes me think of her.
I adore this tattoo. It was done by Unique Tattoos in Subiaco, Western Australia. They are absolutely amazing! Their work is flawless. Unfortunately I’m not sure of my tattooist’s name but I think it was Lauren. Look how perfect the lettering is! It looks even better now that’s healed. This photo is from the day I had it done. It was my first tattoo.

“oh my.” — that is what I said when I saw this photo. :)

Lovely kitchen. :)

psalm 139. my favorite.



aw. & this is why we love them oh-so-much! <3

this city is hard not to love. — please go for a visit if you haven’t already. it is absolutely beautiful!


Zooey Deschanel & Joseph-Gordon Levitt
greatness.

I adore everything about this photo! :)


allthingseurope:

Chillon. Switzerland (by abran fuego)


loveliness. — i NEED them ALL!! :D


Someone PLEASE, PLEASE buy me everything in this photo!! I’m IN LOVE!

I honestly haven’t thought much of the Olsen twins since they were younger, but I kind of love this photo of them. :)

aabagail:

wishhh

Which were your favorites??!
I think I have to go with the ever lovely Emma Stone, first celebrity crush Joshua Jackson, the "FRIENDS" kitchen, 'fearfully and wonderfuly made' tattoo, The Office clip of Jim & Pam, & the beautiful look of the castle in Switzerland! :)
**but they are all pritty darn awesome.

Happy Thursday!
much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment