Adventure Day, Part 2

2/23/2012


Hello, hello!
I am back for the second installment of our little adventure from yesterday. :)
After our trip to the small town of Hardy, we headed over to Mammoth Springs.
It was fun to walk around the park, hand in hand, soaking up the warm sun!





















By the end of this little adventure I was hungry!
& I tend to get a bit cranky when I haven't eaten.
So, we finished our little walk around the park, hopped in the car, and headed home!
I'm so happy I got to spend a great day with my favorite person. :)
He sure makes me laugh & everything just seem a whole lot better!
PS: I just want everyone to know that I was scared to death walking across that bridge! I made Nathan hold my hand the whole time. 

Happy Thursday, folks!
much love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment