my newest obsession

1/11/2012



First I have to start off by saying that I am exhausted this morning!
I stayed at Nathan's late.
Why, you ask?
Because two of his friends had this:

 

Yes, my heart was very happy.
So of course a few hours were spent in front of the flat screen tv, sitting indian style on the floor, & getting slightly angry out how hard it was to advance levels in Donkey Kong.
It was pure greatness. :)

Anyhoo, so yesterday I discovered the lovely, Lana Del Rey.
I have no clue how long she has been around.
Frankly, she could already be very popular in the music world, and I am just slightly behind on it.
Which tends to happen at times, I'm afraid. 


Basically I am digging this song.
I'm not sure who her music reminds me of ... almost a combination of two people. 
I just can't put my finger on it quite yet. 

I hope you enjoy the video!
Have a happy Wednesday, folks. :)

much love, colie



(ps. this video and more about lana del rey can be found on her website.)

No comments:

Post a Comment