Sunday Secrets.

1/22/2012

(justanotherhopelessblogger.tumblr.com)



It makes me happy when someone genuinely asks me "How are you today?", while I am at work. It is nice to know that someone cares enough to know the answer.

Sometimes I like talking in a British accent.
I makes me feel cool. ;)

I hate packing! So, I wish every time I went some where, I could buy ALL NEW THINGS.
ah, now wouldn't that be lovely?!

When I think about my when I had long hair in high school, I almost want to cry.
Cutting it was a horrible idea. :(

There are times I wish I weren't so nice to people. They have a tendency to walk all over me.

I thought my favorite season was Fall, but it may be Spring. I'm not sure. It might be both. :)

Sometimes I imagine what my life were like if I had celebrities as friends.

Up to the age of five, I would have argued with anyone that I had the ability to fly. Now at the age of 24, I only wish that were true. ;)

I plan to travel through Europe one day. Oh, and how very sweet that will be!

When I eat a PB&J, the peanut butter must be room temperature while the jelly HAS to be cold!

My heart melts a little when a man can play the guitar and sing to me.

I love the name Charlie. I don't know why. I just do.

I wish I lived at Walt Disney World.
I'm certain then that all my dreams would come true! ;)


Happy, Happy Sunday!
much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment