Thoughts ... & more thoughts.

3/05/2012

I've had a lot on my mind lately.
Well, I guess I always have a lot on my mind.
It literally never shuts off except for the few, short hours of sleep I get each night.
They are mostly just thoughts. 
I figured I would share them with you. 

I'm more than grateful for having Nathan in my life. I'm not even sure if he realizes how much. I've dated a lot of men in the past, and please trust me when I tell you all that I am very blessed. 


I am learning more and more that I am way too hard on myself. People I barely know tell me that. :/ That worries me. I try not to vocalize how I feel about myself in a negative way, but I guess it does come out sometimes. Most days I love who God created me to be. I love my personality and the ability I have to become friends with just about anyone. I don't however feel like I'm "worthy" or "good enough" at times for the people in my life. Then there are just the petty things that as women we tend to fret about: hair, clothes, weight, etc. 


I am always broke. Always. I am constantly stressed out with finances and paying back all the debt I owe. More than that, I have been worrying about tithing. There has been quite a lack of that. I know it is mostly because I feel like I have none to give so why should I put myself even farther in the hole?! BUT, God has been stirring my heart in this area. I must trust Him. For a widow who gave the only two coins she had was praised by God over the ones who gave what they felt was "enough".


Commitment. I need to do what I say I will do. This is with friends, family, work, prayer life, events, promises, etc. I have trouble with keeping my word at times. I know we all fall short of this sometimes, but I am striving to be better at it.


Where does all the time go? I'm serious. Time flies by so fast. I'm not even 25 yet and I remember thinking that time was passing so slowly. Pssh. I was wrong, folks. I honestly find myself planning an entire week in my head step-by-step with any available time I may or may not have. It's sad, I know. No judgement, please. ;) I just feel like I never have enough time to fit everything in. Do you ever feel like that?


& finally, this song has been on repeat for the past two days.
I don't know why to be honest.
It's actually pretty sad, but I love it. 



I am so sleepy now. It's off to catch some shut eye.
I hope you all had the best Monday!
much love.


PS.  My brother, sister-in-law, and nephews came in from Texas this afternoon!
They will be home for two weeks. :) I am so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment