TED Tuesday

3/20/2012

I'm pretty sure that I will be doing this every Tuesday.
I love listening to speakers from TED conferences.
There are some speakers who aren't as interesting, but I promise there are so many amazing things to learn and be inspired from by others. :)

If you have never had a moment to visit TED, I welcome you to do so here.
In this talk, Shawn Achor discusses how happiness improves productivity.
I hope you have about 12.5 minutes to watch it.
It's interesting and informative.
Plus, Mr. Achor is actually quite funny! ;)



So now a challenge, my friends.
I plan to do the five points he mentioned to create lasting positive change.
I am encouraging you all to do the same.

1. Write down 3 things you are grateful for for 21 days.
2. Journaling about one positive thing that happened in 24 hours.
3. Excercise.
4. Meditation.
5. Random acts of kindness.

My promise is to share with you all, in a months time, how these five key points has helped improve happiness in my life. :)
Happy Tuesday!
much love.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment