A man & his guitar.

5/18/2012

Listen, folks:
I don't know if I have mentioned this, but lately I am really into the show 'Supernatural'.
I know it may not sound interesting, but IT IS
I promise. So. freakin'. good.

Plus, yesterday I found this video of Jensen Ackles playing the guitar/singing back in 2010.
AWW!
I am seriously a sucker for a man that can play the guitar.
I don't know what it is, but I just swoon over them. 
It's weird, but I don't care. 
Goodness, and he is cute as button! :D

{PS. Sorry the quality isn't great & the audience is so loud, but it was all I could find!
PSS. You should start watching the show.
PSSS. You can thank me later. ;) }

2 comments:

  1. What is the show about?

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness!
    Pure awesome-ness. Seriously! ;)
    I do have to start out by saying that I had not watched a "drama" or the like since watching LOST.
    So, my heart wasn't really into the show at first, but let me tell ya ... when it hit Ep. 9 on Season 1.. I was HOOKED!!
    It has about two brothers, Sam & Dean, whose mother dies in a fire.
    It was caused by a demon and their father sets out to hunt down anything evil and save people. Plus, to find the "thing" that took his wife! It fast forwards 22 years later, and the brothers all grown up. They are completely different ... Sam chooses more of the high road and Dean (the oldest aka. Jensen Ackles) stays with the family business, which they call "hunting".
    Along the way they make friends who play big roles in their journey, plus they encounter vampires, ghouls, ghosts, Lucifier, and angels! I'm on Season 5 and I can't stop watching.

    & everyone ... I know how ridiculous this ALL sounds. I really do. I just reread all of that and I am thinking, "Colie, you sound like a crazy woman." But I'm not.
    It's really good. It might not be everyone's thing, but I highly recommend it.
    I love that no matter what, it is a show about family sticking together & how good always prevails over evil! :)
    much love.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete