Lovelies.

5/18/2012

[instagram: theplaidsparrow]

So, I'm not sure where this week went!
Seriously.
It just FLEW by for me. 
Because of that I barely had time to read blog posts or find any new favorites.
Boo.
I just wanted to share a quick few that made me smile.

I adore everything in this Etsy shop! Eek. 
It is so perfect for sweet, little birthday gifts. *wink, wink*

I got all giddy over Kelli's blog!
It's a dream.

Recently I am obsessed with this blog & this one!! :)
They are good, I tell ya. 

I know this post is extremely short this week, but next week I will have time to add more.
Before I jet off I want to share something that made me oh-so excited.
Don Naylor is the guy who designed my blog.
Everyone knows I was over the moon about it, and still am!
Well, not only does he blog here, but about a month or so ago he finally got his website up and going!
It can be found at www.donnaylor.com, with his web designs, which features 'The Plaid Sparrow'.
Please do yourself a favor and check him out.
He is awesome!!

Happy weekend, friends.
Soak up the sun.
much love,
xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. I'm off to check out those blogs now. You are one of my new favs!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww!! You are a doll.
      I just got home from a long evening at work & this comment brought a huge smile to my face!!
      Thanks soo much! :)

      & I hope you enjoy the blogs as much as I do!
      They are wonderful.
      much love, sweet friend.
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. i love the picture of you colie! you're so beautiful and i miss you :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW!! B.Craw!!
      It took me a moment to figure out who it was...but then I looked at your photo!!!
      Goodness, I miss you too.
      This comment brought a HUGE smile to my face. :D
      You are beautiful too, lady!!
      One day we will have B.Craw and Colie night again... ONE DAY! ;)
      love you!

      Delete