New York City, yo. (Part 1)

6/05/2012


I'm not sure if you all know this, but I LOVE to travel.
I wish at least once every three months or so, I could just pack up and go.
If finances weren't an issue, then I would.
Traveling is the best thing for the soul.
So, with that being said, I stumbled upon old photos this evening of my last minute trip up to NYC for a week. My dear friend, Patrick, is a lawyer up there and I got to spend a few days hanging out with him. 

Please head back to 2007, right before my sophomore year of college, and live it up in Manhattan with me. :) 
It was a great adventure. 
I hope to have many more...

**WARNING**
Photo. OVERLOAD. 
I took over 500, so really it's not that bad. ;)


Can we please talk about that giant monster truck to the left? What is that doing in the middle of Queens, people??! 



Gah. Really?! So, just to warn you: I think I look ridiculous in every photo I have of myself from this trip. I'm sure you can tell I had very little sleep in this photo. It didn't help to have a pounding headache, while sitting on the subway. 





I loved walking out and seeing this little cafe.
Afterwards, I remember seeing it a bunch of times in movies that were filmed in New York. 



Patrick. 
Tall, Irish, and an all around a nice guy. 
I miss him.


I loveeeed all the buildings! Pretty, right??




If only I could have ran into the ladies of 'Sex and the City'...



1. I do love this photo because it is so bright, surrounded by people and trees. Plus, the Empire State building is behind me (which I got to go to the top of the night before!!) 
2. Why am I holding my hands down awkwardly to my side?? Srsly. Why, people? 
3. My hair was longer. I miss it. :(


I would be one happy lady if I could experience this view everyday.



I adored this sweet, little Italian restaurant we found.
Though, if my memory serves me correctly, they didn't have the best rolls. :/ 


There is nothing quite like walking down the streets of Manhattan, turning the corner, and looking up to see that. No words. I have seen Time Square on TV a million times, but nothing compared to seeing it with my own eyes. Amazing!


There were so many taxi's... and a ton of crazy drivers. ;)



How funny is this photo? It is almost like I'm not even in it. 
I really am miniature compared to the buildings, right?


This isn't even Time Square at it's best. 
The nighttime is when it comes alive. 


Until Part 2...

2 comments:

  1. My neck hurt in NYC. Looking up all the time lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!! Yes. I believe mine did a bit too. ;)
    It was a great trip, though.
    Thanks for stopping by, btw!!
    much love,
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete