The third day.

4/08/2012




I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, 
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be. 
-Psalm 139:14-16


Thank you, Jesus.
Thank you for loving me.
I wish I showed you the love you are worthy of everyday.
I fail most of the time.
I'm sorry.
Your grace covers my heart and frees me from shame.
If only I could wrap my arms around you.
I'm not sure I would EVER let go.
Your presence can be so overwhelming at times that quite tears begin to fall down my face.
I grateful for them.
It reminds me of how real you are, Jesus.
I pray that I never run too far from you.
I love you.
so. very. much.


2 comments:

  1. Amen... this is so beautiful & so honest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you, Kelly Ann!!
      I hope you and your family had a very Happy Easter.
      much love, friend.
      xoxo

      Delete