the silver robot. // this may be me when i am 30-something.

4/06/2013

"It only takes just one person to make you feel special, and vaild, and that you belong in the world."
 
----
 
 
I'm not sure what it is about watching movies, or reading novels, but once they come to an end, there is a part of myself that longs for it to continue.
I have always connected to the feelings and emotions played out by fictional characters.
(mostly because many times the characters emotions are dead on to how many of us feel.)
 
I am pretty sure that on a day to day basis I feel as though I am completely lost and just floating through life, unsure of ... everything.
I think I stress and worry so much because I feel as though I AM suppose to have it all figured out.
That I am alone in feeling uncertain.
 
But I am wrong.
& I am grateful that I was reminded of that by such a great display of truth on film.
 
 
We are not alone.
We are all struggling to figure out who we are and what we want.
 
 
 
& guess what?
If you don't know right now...or 5 years from now...it's ok.
& it helps to find someone (doesn't have to be romantically, but just someone) who believes in YOU and the mundaneness in which you live life will begin to shift.
It just might be slower than we orginially had planned. 
 
.
Please do yourself a favor and watch this movie, via Netflix or whatever, because it is good.
True, and honest, and just good.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment