this is how you start off the new year!

1/01/2013


Today is Tuesday, January 1, 2013.
And this is where I'll be for the next four days:



We (myself and eleven or so other college aged adults) will be leaving our small hometown this morning (at 6am...I've been up since 3:30!!), driving eight and half hours to Atlanta, checking into our hotel, and then heading to the Dome to experience God work in BIG ways.

I will be back next week with probably far too many photos and to share how things went down at Passion 2013. : ) I am still sick, feeling extremely tired, but beyond stoked for what I will encounter this week.

Please pray for safe travels, healing over any sickness for myself and all those traveling with me, and for God to reveal something amazing to us all for 2013!!

much love, friends.
colie

PS. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment